Monday, July 30, 2012

Hug him! Hug him!

The morning started with a lot of cleaning and the question “Should I go to the bar or not”.  Actually, I wanted to go but Anna had other plans (other plans = a guy). And yes, like I said, I’m a shy girl after all. Going alone and being all seducing and stuff? Well, I could try but it would end with a lot of shattered glasses of apple juice and customers who are bathing in different sorts of alcohol. I’m not even exaggerating. In fact I’ve poured drinks over three different people (one was Ryu) during our holidays. For the sake of the other costumers I couldn’t allow myself to go alone. 

I called my friend Akane and convinced her to come with me. She agreed. Such a good girl. Of course she knew about my crush and when we were going down the street to the bar, she recognized a young man standing outside. “Is it him?”, she asked me. Of course it was him. The moment his eyes discovered me, a surprised glance shimmered over his face (whoa,  how poetic!): “You really came!”. A tough woman deep inside me just answered “Of course” with a smile. We went inside and talked a bit about my departure tomorrow, until the pleasant evening turned into a vulgar one. Unfortunately not because of Yosuke.

Suddenly some musclemen entered the bar and chose exactly our table to unfold their whole manhood. Posing like a tree on anabolic drugs, they asked me directly: “Can I lick your pussy?” Oh, those guys know how to make a female heart skip a beat. They really deserved a penalty for this! And I guess someone will give it to them someday because I wasn’t so fond of returning with a fist imprint in my face. So we changed the table.

To cut this long story short: My housemate joined Akane and me later. We talked a bit with Yosuke and then decided to bring Akane to the train station.  The two of us decided to walk a bit around the district, when I suddenly realized “I didn’t say goodbye to him!” I wouldn’t see those muscles again! Oh noes! But before realizing it, my housemate leaded us back to the bar entrance.

He: “Just go in there, say goodbye to him and give him a hug.”
I: “No?”
He: “Why?”
I: “I’m shy!!!”
He: “Just do it!”

I went inside. My heart echoed loudly in my body. He saw me and came straight to me.

I : “Well, I’m flying tomorrow.”
Yosuke: “ Yes… but you will return next year!”
I: “Yes.”
Yosuke: “And I will maybe join the band LM.C and I will come to Europe!”
I: “Have fun with them!”
Yosuke: “We’ll write mails then!”
I: “Yes.. hmm… ehm…”
Yosuke: “What?”
I: “Can I? Can I hug you?” (Damn you, housemate! Brainwashed me the second time!)
Yosuke: “Of course”.

We hugged and I felt his muscles even closer. I was sure to see him again. I was sure to fall in love with him and make cute drummer babies one day. Well, I couldn’t know that everything turned out different than expected and I recognized: I was fooled by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment