Thursday, April 26, 2012

One night V.I.P.

The following days were normal. I met my friends, went shopping and messaged Yosuke, the drummer from the Bar. He invited me and Anna to his live because he was a support drummer for a rock’n roll band which wasn’t really famous. Well, I somehow liked him a lot those days and still wanted to date him, because I thought he was a nice guy. 

So I replied him that we’ll come and he even put us on the guest list. Woho! First-time on guest list! A big V.I.P. sign was pumped through my veins.  “Maybe this super perfect guy likes me”, I wondered while Anna and I were going down the stairs to the little concert hall. We expected a wild crowd and a lot of fangirls.

But actually it was almost empty. Maybe five girls were waiting in front of the stage. Unsure of what we should do, we went to the merchandise shop. Three guys were selling some pretty looking CDs there. “Hey, aren’t you that girl Yosuke talked about?”, the merchandise seller called me by my real name.  What a surprise! The merchandise salesmen knew me!  So Yosuke must have talked about me! Happy!
And another surprise: the three merchandise salesmen were the band! Let’s sum it up: I didn’t know the band but the band knew me. Does it make me famous? 

We talked with those nice guys for some minutes and they seemed really nice. I accidently told them that Anna and I were living in a love hotel. Well, I guess the last days confused me more than I thought. I corrected myself immediately. 

Then he came! In a tank top, he wore a cap, his hair was beauti- whatever! A TANK TOP!!!  Everyone knows the simple calculation: drummer + tank top = wet panty! The muscles! He came to me. He came straight to me. In a tank top!!!!

Suddenly the shy girl appeared again. He blew me some smoke in the face (at this time I found this pretty sexy, nowadays I would have kicked his ass, after I made a photo of his muscles!).
We just talked for a bit and he told me that he’s playing for the second band and then he disappeared.  But luckily more fans arrived.

The first band was average. When Yosukes band entered the stage, Anna and I rocked the crowd. The music was really better than expected and the next minutes were full of jumping and dancing. After the live, the band members came directly to us and asked us “how was it? How was it?”. We told them (like a proud mother) that they did a good job. Yosuke was happy. Unfortunately he told me that he had to go to another live later and he has to leave soon. The other band members invited us to the after-show party. We agreed to come, not knowing that we wouldn’t keep the promise.

Yosuke left and we listened to the third band…. exactly three minutes and then we left. The music was really awful.  

When we got out of the club, I saw Yosuke who was waiting at the traffic light. “Yo-su-ke-!”, I smiled and ran to him.

We told him that the last band was kinda shit, so we decided to go to a bar. (Now I’m reading a part of my diary where I just think: nooooo, I didn’t do this, right?! Right?! Well, I just pretend that it wasn’t me). Okay, suddenly a magical girl appeared and touched his muscles, saying “kakkoii” (handsome!). Then the magical girl disappeared and was never ever seen again. 

 I guess it was her. Whoever she is! She's looking like a muscles-touching-magical-girl!

Altogether we went to Shibuya by train and talked about different topics. Yosuke told us that he has a Jazz concert now and he wanted me to translate something on his T-Shirt: “I’m going to the Palace of PĂȘches”. Japanese T-Shirts. He remembered that we’re going to fly in two days and that he has to work tomorrow. An invitation to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment