Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love is easy? Really?

Did you ever thought during a movie: „Is this girl insanse?! Why is she too stupid to go for her true love?” Well honestly spoken, I said that several times before and I was always sure that if I were her, I would choose the right one. When I was watching the J-Dorama “Proposal Daisakusen” (starring Yamashita Tomohisa), I really started to dislike the main actress. Come on! If you’re in the same room with Yamapi, why would you choose another guy? Seriously! This is out of question.

Really... I would date him immediately!

Well, life told me that love isn’t so easy. Especially when it involves Japanese, it can be really confusing. And now I’m sitting here, confused and unsure, writing a blog in order to get things straight.

So who is this confused girl? I’m not Japanese and I’m not Asian. It doesn’t matter where I come from, maybe I am the girl from across the street. I’m in my middle twenties, my English is so-so and I’m interested in Japan. However I would consider myself as not that much otaku-like. Some years ago I was really, really, really into everything from Japan but nowadays life is eating me up and I’m not really in the mood for buying and watching everything.

In this blog, I want to write my personal dorama which involves love, hosts, a love hotel, two boys and give some facts about Japanese men. May the story begin…

( P.s. I really like Hazuki Kanae and her drawings, so I guess, I will use some to illustrate my story. If you find her manga, you can buy them :-) They are for mature women, if you know what I mean ^.~)

No comments:

Post a Comment