Friday, January 20, 2012

Don't touch me! Seriously!

So there were two Gaijin-girls, standing in front of a smaller host who introduced himself as “Tatsuya”. He wore a black suit, a white shirt with a black necktie and his brown hair was palm-like with blond highlights but somehow it matched him. He asked us, where we came from and while we just answered “[insert country here]”, another small (1,65 m “tall”) host joined us. “From [insert country here]? Maji de? (really)”, he said with a deep voice. He wore the same clothes like Tatsuya, but a silver brooch stuck on the collar of his suit. His hair was totally black, short and his waxed bangs pointed to the sky. He smiled cheeky. Later we got to know that he called himself Ryu. Well, hosts don’t use their real names, so we could have also called him Primus Magicus or Sailor Moon.

Anyway, we talked about chocolate, beer and other thi
ngs. Also Ryu told us proudly that he is Number 11 in the ranking of the club and that his picture is also on the wall.

“Here it is”, he said while pointing on his photoshopped photo where you could hardly see his nose.

“Oh… this? You look better now, I guess this is an old photo of you”, I replied in a charming and politely way. Well, at least I thought I said this but actu
ally those words left my lips: “Oh this? You look pretty old now!” Anna started to laugh and corrected my sentence. We all laughed and Ryu said that I’m funny. Then he did something unexpected…. He …. put his arm… on … my… shoulder…

My shoulder: “There’s something on me.”
My head: “WTF? Are we buddies now? What is this? Why so familiar?!”
My heart: “But.. I don’t know him…. Feels strange. Take it away!!! Buhuhu”
My face: *smiling politely while thinking of ways to get his arm off my shoulder*



(source: Hazuki Kanae's "Ai no koe", text customized of course, but Ryu looked like this)

While I was thinking this, he asked me: “You like to wear pink, right? That’s really cute.” The other hand pointed on my clothes. Well, in fact I wore a lot of pink at that night: a pink T-shirt, pink shoes, pink flower in the hair, pink bracelet BUT a jeans-colored-mini-skirt! Oh god, remembering this outfit, I must have looked like a care bear. しょうがない! (Can’t be helped! -> Really useful Japanese phrase).
I wonder if I had magic powers back then too?



Of course at some point they wanted to persuade us to go into their club (3.000 Yen/hour). Although we were charmed like hell, we recognized that trick and replied “Maybe on the weekend.” Unfortunately they asked for our phone number as well. We thought over it, maybe one second, and said immediately: “Yes, of course!” Anna gave her number “put-the-arm-on-me”-Ryu. At this time we shared one mobile phone which we got from a friend of Anna. That’s why I replied, when Tatsuya asked me for my number, that it’s the same. I guess for Japanese people it was quite unusual to share a mobile phone with another friend. So they gave us this “muri” (impossible)-look.
“We’ll send you a message then”, they promised us and waved when we said goodbye.

On our way home, we giggled like 14-year old girls, felt young, adorable and great. So if you got a problem with your self-confidence, then just boost your ego in Kabuki-chou! You don’t even have to enter a Host Club. What a great evening!

Will they really write us?”, we wondered and imagined how this story could go on. Anna told me that she likes the short-hair Ryu. I was enchanted by the palmy-Tatsuya. If someone has seen us this evening, then we’re truly sorry. It was probably extremely annoying to see those squealing girls.
However when we finally got home, we didn’t expect some mails from them. But when we looked at the mobile phone it showed us the text “2 new messages”.

No comments:

Post a Comment