Thursday, January 26, 2012

The pink girl

I seized the sun on my face while Anna and I were riding the train to the bottom of Mt. Fuji. It was a warm day and perfect for exploring the nature. Suddenly Anna started to laugh really hard. At first I thought something was wrong with me because first she starred at me, then at her mobile phone and laughed again. “Is something wrong? What’s so funny“, I wanted to join the laughter.

„Nothing“, she answered and smiled cheeky. We changed the trains and my curiosity level reached already the top of Mt. Fuji. “Tell me! It has to do something with me, right? So please tell me”, I begged her.

“Okay. See, I wrote Ryu that we’re heading for Mt. Fuji and he asked if this “we” contains the pink girl too”, her
smile was now as big as the one from the Cheshire cat. “The pink girl” was obviously referring to my outfit from the we-met-two-hosts day. “So I told him that you are here too and that you don’t have a boyfriend. After that he wrote me that you’re definitely his type.”


"This pink girl was really my type"


Now I felt like Mt. Fuji was already on me. My brai
n kept sending error-messages to my nerves. Okay. Let’s sum it up: There’s a host. And he is attracted to me. To me! Okay. Wow. Cool. I think. After some seconds, which felt like minutes, I started to think normal again: „Wait?! You’ve told him that I don’t have a boyfriend?! Now he thinks he can flirt with me! “Anna just smiled.

The day passed really fast. We had a lot of fun but mo
st of the time I thought about Ryu. I actually couldn’t believe that this handsome guy liked me. Besides, one part of me was still angry because he put his arm on my shoulder without asking. Another part was laughing because he was smaller than me.

Back home, I took my courage in both hands and messaged him: “Hey, here is the pink girl. How are you doing?” Seconds after sending it, I already got a reply (I guess this is one special skill of hosts. They type really fast! Asian level fast!). „Really?! Are you really the pink girl?“, he answered.

So we started messaging a lot at this night. Of course he wrote something like “It was love at first time.” Yes. OF COURSE it was! How about getting
married in the next six seconds then? Although this was kind of obvious, we mailed for hours and wrote about different topics: games, games and food! Somehow it was really fun. I annoyed Anna with my favorite sentence “Could you translate this for me, please?” and she recognized that Ryu seemed really different. “I guess, he really likes you.”, she stated.

Also Ryu began to change the subject. “I want to meet you.”, “We really have to meet each other again!”, “How about coming to my apartment”.

So nice it might sound, I was not stupid. I knew what he wanted to do. So the question left was: Do I want this too?


source: Hazuki Kanae's "Ai no koe"text customized of course

No comments:

Post a Comment