Friday, August 3, 2012

Big Mouse

So, the shoulder-touching host was back in my life. Pardon me, Ex-Host. Yes, you heard it right. He had quit his job and moved back to his parents (hey, that’s better than being a host! No judging). Furthermore he applied for a totally normal job as headhunter for business people. Okay, it’s semi-normal but well, better than being a host.

He talked about his hometown and wanted to guide me around his place. Mr. Ex-Host even wanted to eat fish with me because it is really popular in this area. Everything sounded like a dream to me but there was something I really needed to know before I totally fell into this wonderland. It wasn’t something like “Do you love me? Wanna marry me? Wanna make children who will be probably taller than you?” (Memo to myself: Should.stop.doing.height.jokes)

It wasn’t even about the incident or about how he gets his hair so spiky. The thing I wanted to know the most was: “What’s your real name”.  Just minutes after sending this mail, he also answered directly: “Matsumoto Hiro”. 

Hiro. I finally knew his real name.  I can be your Hiro, baby! I can kiss away the pain! I will …  Oh wait – didn’t he say before that he wants to meet me again and drive me around?! And he wanted to show me a lighthouse! How romantic! Oh, ohh!! *embarrassing love mode on*
I immediately told it to my university mate Kate who stated the obvious: “He’s going to sleep with you. Everywhere. On the bed, on the washing machine. Maybe you are going to see the lighthouse from the washing machine while you are doing it with him.” Well, this didn’t sound so bad actually. Of course I wanted to be loved but saying “No” wouldn’t have helped and Mr. Libido was already packing the suitcase for the summer holidays. 

But until then there was still plenty of time. Unfortunately. Nevertheless we mailed a lot and I laughed so much about his mails. 

I told him that I’m going to stay at my housemate’s room this year. It was the guy who lived next door to Anna and me in 2009. During our stay, I developed a brother and sister like relationship with him. But a mail from Hiro with a tiny bit of jealousy flew to me “Is he a man?”. Yes, he is a man! „Ah, it’s a man. Isn’t this dangerous?“, he answered. Oh baby, you know how to make a girl blush! I was happy that he was kinda worried about me, even it was just politeness. So I wrote “Well, actually you seemed more dangerous last year than him. But don’t worry, he’s like a bro to me.” It made him laugh. 

Days flew past, meanwhile the Soccer World Cup started and sometimes we wrote about it. During one of this conversation, I had to laugh so much that he got a nickname afterwards.

I: “Whoa! Honda Keisuke from the Japanese Team is so cool!”

He: “Honda plays very well but he is a (and the capslock words were written in English) BIG MOUSE”

I: *receiving this mail* O,O Big Mouse? Must be his nickname. Let’s ask Google. Nothing. Big Mouse? What kind of nickname is this?! Strange. After some minutes I spoke these two words to myself: „Big… Mouse…. Wait! BIG MOUTH!!!!” I laughed so much. I shared this with my friends because it was so unbelievable funny! He actually wanted to tell me “Honda has a big mouth”. I corrected him and added “But I like you more than him.”

He: “Thank you for the correction. Hehehe. You like me more than him? Really? (//ะด//) Thank you ♪ I wanna meet you so badly!“

Sometimes I still call him “big mouse” or “nezumi-kun” (Mr. Mouse, why does the Japanese version sounds so cute and the English translation so... pervert?) when we chat. Then we’re laughing and he says “natsukashii” which means something like “a lovely memory”. 

Another time we talked about our favorite type. Of course he told me that I am his favorite type (once host, always host?). And he wanted to know my favorite type of men. Well, actually my type of men was always: taller than me, not a host, not even an ex-host, not compulsory Japanese, university student… well, everyone has standards, right? And I was young, so I thought this is my type. Now I know that my type is: a lovely dork. Someone who tries to act really cool and stuff, but in the end he fails. That’s what I love. 

Okay, back to Hiro. What should I answer? “You are not sooooo much my type”, wouldn’t bring me close to him, so I told him that he’s my type. Immediately I got a “I like you” message back.
DAISUKI! He likes me! Somehow! Doesn’t matter in which way but he doesn’t hate me completely! Yay!

Such messages make a girl feel happy, guys.


And it started to get better: He invited me to his birthday and wanted to introduce me to his friends. More yays! Oh, but friends? I didn’t want to meet his friends! I hardly speak Japanese! I would be helpless! And if they all look good I … I would die because of over-sexual arousal?! Was this even possible?!  Maybe I was also just a puppet to show to others?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment