Friday, August 17, 2012

2011/03/11 - the tsunami

Starring at the phone didn’t help. Luckily my other friends were okay, but still no signs of life from Hiro. I researched about the tsunami and the areas which were hit by the huge wave. The information which I’ve found didn’t really help. Actually they worried me more and more.

Around 2 p.m. my phone started to peep. I received a message. Before I opened my mobile phone, I hold it close to my heart hoping it was him. And it was him! “Thank you. I’m okay. The tsunami came close to our home. We’re escaping.

Of course the message wasn’t all about good news but he was alive! But this wasn’t the time to feel relieved. You all know what happened after the earthquake and the tsunami. Right, there was still this nuclear problem. As if an earthquake and a tsunami weren’t already too much …

I watched the news 24/7 but there were no major changes. Except for my personal life: One day after the tsunami, skype showed me that I’ve received a message from no one else than Hiro! 

Hiro: “hello”
I: “HIRO! Are you okay? Is your family okay and your friends? Are they all alive?”
Hiro: “It’s okay. Everyone is save now.“

I was happy to hear this great news. We also exchanged our knowledge about the current situation. Soon we recognized that neither our media nor their media told the truth. The TV-stations here did everything in order to create a panic and the TV-stations over there did everything in order to cloud the issues. Nice.

After some time, Hiro’s mood started to change. He got really sad and I guess a little bit scared of all the happenings.

Hiro: “I would like to be in your home country now. I wanna be with you.”
I : (ah! No problem! I save you! With my body!) “It’s okay, you can come to me! My mum was also worried about my friends, there shouldn’t be a problem“
Hiro:  “Wouldn’t your dad kill me?”
I : (I was slightly confused… why should my dad kill him? Because he was so unbelievable good-looking?): “Why?!”
Hiro: “Because I had sex with you.”
I: (As if I went to my dad and told him: hey I’ve been in a love hotel with a host! Haha!): “I told them that you are a friend.”
Hiro: “Ah, I see, hehe. If I come to you …. It could be that I never see my family again. It’s a bad feeling.”
I : “It’s okay! You can bring your family along!“ (yes, my family has a big heart)
Hiro: “How many houses do you own?!?!”
I: “One apartment! But it’s an emergency! It should be okay!“
Hiro: “Do you have thick walls?“

That little rascal! Tss, tss in times of emergency, his libido is still working perfectly. 

After our conversation he went offline again. I felt happy that he tried to contact me. Though it was a terrible time, I think it brought us closer. 

We chatted a few days later too. Somehow it calmed me down to write with him and I guess he somehow felt the same. Once I told him about my plans to go to Japan during summer. “It’s too dangerous! You would be in danger! I guess it’s better for you to stay home, though I want to meet you.” He was worried about me. What a pleasant feeling.

Soon (well it felt like eternity!) the danger was almost under control. 

Spring came and Hiro decided to buy himself a great new car: a Lexus! And he “annoyed” me constantly with this information by showing me a lot of photos (who all looked the same….). In return of this super car photos which fascinated the hell out of me (/irony off), he wanted me to send him sexy photos. Actually “sexy photos” wasn’t right word. He wanted nude photos! Yes, you heard it right.  I refused and sent him other photos. He was still happy about them. And I was out of the woods! 

It has 4 tires, a wheel.... it's a .... car! Wow....


We also planned our summer meeting. He wanted to visit with me a theme park and ride the steepest rollercoaster in the world. How romantic! Haha, at least I could die close to him. Or I would throw up on him. Both possibilities weren’t so attractive to me. But hey! Rollercoasters!

source: likecool.com, world steepest rollercoaster


I was looking forward to meet him again! The only thing left were my super-duper-lucky short pants which I didn’t see since last year! This was strange… I loved these pants! They were sexy and … sexy!

After I looked for them in my room (which after that looked like the end of a war), I asked John. I lived at his place last year, so they must be at his home!

I: “Have you seen my short pants? They are black with a lot of lace?”
John: “Yes, I’m wearing them right now!”
I: “Eww, no jokes about that! If you want something to remember me, then just ask for a shirt!”
John: “I could use a matching top though.”

Nice. So it wasn’t at Johns place…. No….. noooo! It can’t be at HIS place! Well, I wore my short pants definitely there but… NOOO…. I can’t ask HIM that! I can’t…. I

I: „Hiro, I know it’s a strange question, but have you seen my pants?“
Hiro: “Yes, they were at my home. I kept them.”
I: (Insert shocked reaction here and the word: “Japanese…”): “Can you return them to me in summer?”
Hiro: “Okay hehe”

No comments:

Post a Comment