Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meeting his friends

He drove me straight to the ocean. The sound of the  waves echoed in our ears while we were slowly going to the water. Hiro stopped one meter in front of the Pacific. But this wasn’t enough for me. I put off my shoes and walked straight into the water. First Hiro thought I was joking but then he also put off his shoes and followed me.

The water was lukewarm. I smiled at Hiro, he smiled back, I bowed down and splashed water all over his trousers. He was surprised by this attack, but laughed. Unfortunately I used too much water on him. Because of this his pants looked like he peed himself, or like he was REALLY happy to see me, if you know what I mean…

The beach!!!


Well, this whole “let’s-put-off-our-shoes-and-walk-into-the-pacific”-plan wasn’t such a waterproof plan actually. In order to return to the car, we had to cross the hot sand. I’m not talking about lukewarm-holiday-sand. I’m talking about sand delivered from hell! So hot! We jumped back like little rabbits and screamed “Hot, hot, hot”. I hope no one took a photo of us. 

We returned to the car barefooted. Hiro even wanted to drive like this. Luckily we found a shower-station after 10 m of driving (Nature said “thank you” for this waste of gasoline). The plan was to remove all the sand from our feet. Unfortunately the wind was a little bit bitchy. When we turned on the shower, the wind blew so strong that we got wet. Well, at least the sand was removed. And my make-up. I guess this is what you call “revenge of the nature”. 

So two wet people returned to the car. I was still better off than Hiro because his trousers were really soaked. I felt a little bit sorry. Just a little bit. Okay, to be honest, I laughed my ass off. One could think that he would have been mad at me, but he wasn’t. In fact he drove to Mc Donald’s and wanted to buy Melon Soda for me. I love Melon Soda! I would sell some of my cousins for a lifelong supply of Melon Soda. I’m serious.  Well, to cut a long story short: Mc Donald’s doesn’t have Melon Soda. Hiro couldn’t believe it and expressed his disbelief to the staff. Poor staff.
In order to not fail the mission of getting me a Melon Soda, Hiro stopped at a family restaurant and ordered me a XL glass of Melon Soda and an crushed ice ( I wasn’t hungry because I still couldn’t believe I was with him.  I guess I could lose a lot of weight when I’m with him…). He finished his (way bigger) meal faster than me and we shared my crushed ice like a lovely couple. 

Afterwards, he stopped at a conbini. One of his friends, better to say: a really hot friend of his was working there. He pointed at me and asked Hiro if I was his date. Hiro smiled and nodded his head. “So I’m your date?”, I smirked as we left the store.  “Of course”, was his answer.
Finally we arrived with lot of bottles from the conbini at his house. Like I said, he lived with his parents which had, I guess, two houses. One of the houses was big but the inside was pretty…. chaotic… with a pink Hello Kitty carpet in front of the toilet. Can you believe it? I can’t imagine a man who is using this toilet! I guess no matter how manly you are, when you enter the toilet, you gonna lose all your manhood. Hello Kitty: Turning men into pussies since 1976.

Well, back to the houses. I guess the grandpa lived in the chaotic house. Hiro lived in the shelter(?). I don’t know what it was but it was just a small… shelter… without toilet (which later caused some trouble to me).

As soon as I left the car, a dog jumped on me and sniffed at my lap. I tried to cuddle the dog and pressed him away from my lap. Seriously, dogs, why do you always do this?! “His name is Alf”, Hiro seemed happy that I was on good terms with his dog (or he just thought “Hoho! Later I’m going to that place where Alf took a sniff!). Don’t expect that I make fun of the dog name. It’s a really cool name and I loved the Tv show when I was a child. I wonder if the dog also likes to eat cats. 

I’ve entered his room/shelter. Actually he cleaned it for me, so it just looked 60% chaotic! Yay! He started his computer and told me that he wants to introduce me to his friends now. I looked around. I didn’t see anyone and there wasn’t space for people to hide. He started the website Nico Nico Douga. It’s a Japanese video-hosting-site where you can stream your own live videos. Other people can see you and comment in real-time on your videos. A creepy high-pitched voice is reading out the comments aloud. So his friends were… just spectators. Somehow I pitied him a bit. I guess I already felt at this time that he seemed to be like a lonesome wolf. 

An example of Nico Nico Douga. Though it's not a webcam stream, you can see two comments flying over the screen.


The video-chat was actually really nice. I didn’t like the fact that unknown people could watch me and tell me “Kiss him” (I didn’t… ), but it was really interesting. They told us that we look like a couple and we answered that we aren’t one. We didn’t know what we were in fact. It wasn’t just the physical part, it was more. I would call it “romance”. Hiro also added that our children would look cute. Yes, they would. Everyone who sees them would get a sugar shock or would try to kidnap them because they would be so adorable. 

Around 7 p.m. we decided to sleep because we started yawning every second. The heat was just too much for us (the heat from outside, not the body heat, you perverts!).

No comments:

Post a Comment