Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hey, grandpa!

In the middle of the night, I felt the urge to go to a toilet. But the toilet was in the main house. I didn’t want to go alone to the house because I could meet his family members there. I looked at Hiro. He looked like an angel and slept peacefully. I didn’t dare to wake him up. 

Before my bladder was about to burst, I decided that I should try alone. I went outside. Alf was just about to chase a cat (really Alf-like!). I went slowly to the entrance door. Opened it and said “I’m sorry that I disturb you. Good evening.” A man was lying on the floor but didn’t recognize me. I sneaked to the toilet and was really happy to see Hello Kitty. Actually I was never happier to see her! 

After I returned to Hiro, I tried to sleep. Though I could sleep better than during our first night, I couldn’t really fall asleep so fast, because he started to talk! Yes, he talked in the middle of his sleep! I wanted to remember it but I was too tired. But I know that he called my name. Wow. He had a dream about me. I hope a really dirty one.  With mud and stuff. Then, suddenly he took my hand again. It felt so comfortable that I also could fall asleep. Well, it just felt comfortable until his legs crashed down on my legs. He woke up from this “experience” too.  It was time to get up then. At 5 a.m….

While he took a bath, I checked my facebook and wrote with my friend Kate. Then somebody entered the room. He was good-looking and wore a towel on his head. It was: towel-man! The avenger of all dirty bathrooms! Actually I couldn’t decide if I should laugh or drool. I preferred drooling then. “You can take a bath too!”, he told me and guided me to the main house. I thought I could do it. I’ve seen it in Tv shows and anime already. Yes, taking a bath in Japan is more difficult but I can do it! Yes!

Then I was all alone in the huge bathroom. “First I have to wash myself in the shower while sitting on a stool.” The stool was there, the soap was there but every time I turned on the water, it was hot. Really, really hot. I decided to screw Japanese tradition (I didn’t like the fact to cook myself) and went into the bathtub. At least it wasn’t so hot. I tried to relax. It was really comfortable. My body swam in the water like the pubic hair right in front of me. Well, you can say that this disturbed my relaxing time. I sat down, watched it. “Let’s hope it’s Hiros! Let’s hope it’s Hiros!”, I prayed to myself and decided to end my bath. Hiro was surprised that I was so fast. Well, I didn’t tell him from my encounter with the hair…

source: Hazuki Kanae's "Ai no Koe", edited by me

It was around 6 a.m. when we decided to eat breakfast. Hiro decided on a Gyudon-restaurant. Yes, beef at 6 a.m., really nice. Not. I couldn’t really eat anything because I always need sweet stuff in the morning hours. Hiro therefore ate two big meals. How can he eat so much? And why is he still so slim? Japanese… 

He shared his Natto with me. Natto are fermented beans. Doesn’t sound nice? Well, it tasted like feet. When I told him this fact, he started laughing. 

Thereafter we returned to his shelter. He decided to tell his Nico Nico friends that I said “Natto tastes like feet” and I decided to meet Hello Kitty again. At this moment I couldn’t know that something terrible was about to happen. After leaving the toilet, I recognized that I still had the toilet slippers on. Oops! I ran back and put them off. When I closed the main house’s door, I saw the grandfather of Hiro. He looked at me; I greeted him and went back to Hiro’s room. Before opening the door, I felt a small breeze on my ass. That felt strange. I touched my ass and recognized that my skirt WASN’T THERE where it was supposed to be!!! It stuck in my slip! And there was a pretty big chance that his grandfather had seen it. Now I can say that half of his family had seen my slip. Embarrassing. 

source: Hazuki Kanae's "Ai no Koe", edited by me

No comments:

Post a Comment