Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mhm... seaweed...

After my slip-incident, we decided to drive to the lighthouse. You can imagine how often I checked my skirt during this day! Well, back to the lighthouse-story: It was hot! The sun was shining on us without mercy. As soon as we arrived at our destined place, I went to the vending machine in order to buy myself a Fanta Grape. “Let me buy it for you”, Hiro suggested. No way! I am an independent woman; I can pay it! Ha! I don’t need your money, I just need your love, your strong arms and… well maybe some small change because that stupid machine didn’t take my 10.000 Yen bill! So much for my independence…

In the meantime, Hiro was complaining about the sun which was shining on his neck. I decided to put my super cool Dragonball towel on him in order to protect him. Then we walked down to the ocean, climbed some stones (holding hands) in order to get to the sea. We sat on a big stone and looked at the clear water.  I wanted to jump in but I guess, the grandpa would have been shocked if I returned like a wet-T-shirt-queen. But it would have been so refreshing…

Suddenly I had an idea! I took the towel from his neck and soaked it with the water from the ocean. Then I swirled it in the air and put it on his neck again. “Whoa, this feels good”, was his reaction. Instead of thanking me properly, he took revenge on me! This time it was me who got water in her face… he laughed and I joined him.

The idiotic time started and he suddenly had the really awesome idea (irony! Oh sweet irony!) to try eating seaweed!! Yay! I have to admit that he acted really cool while putting it into his mouth. But his cool face turned into a “omg-I-guess-I-have-to-throw-up”-face as soon as he started chewing. Like I said, I like those idiotic actions. So I fell more and more in love with him.

Yummy... not...

We walked back to the stairs and went to the lighthouse. While climbing up the stairs, Hiro got slow and sighed “It’s too hot! Ahhh I can’t climb anymore.” Today’s youth! I mocked him: “Oh come on, grandpa! Move, move! Faster!” I pushed him gently upstairs. When he arrived at the top of the stairs, he turned around and said “Hey, I’m not a grandpa!” “Therefore you react really slowly”, I guess I found my Pokémon partner: Slowpoke the second

source: zerochan.net, This is how our couple photo would look like.


The bad thing was: The lighthouse also had stairs (=Hiro’s personal hell)! You can imagine how much I had to push him again. After that I probably looked like Hulk. Arms made out of iron! Thanks to pushing Japanese upstairs! But the view was amazing! Both of us were calm. We just enjoyed the ocean, the wind (which didn’t uplift my skirt!) and the whole impression. 

OCCEAAANN!!!!

On our way back, his phone started ringing. He picked it up while driving and talked to that person. Well, his driving skills were/are sometimes scary, especially when he puts eye drops into his eyes WHILE driving. Back to the call! Without recognizing he gave me the mobile phone: “Talk to him, please.” TO WHO?!?!? Santa Clause? The grandpa? The last unicorn? I started with a „Mooosshiii moooosh“ (Hello). The other voice replied something. It was a man. I returned the phone to Hiro. He laughed and stopped the call. “We are going to meet my friend Shinji. He’s really nice and he didn’t believe me that you really came. Actually, he still can’t believe because you sounded like a Japanese” (Well, this was easy because I just said two words!). And let me say: ARGH, we were about to meet another person! NOO! Plus: It is a guy! DOUBLE NO!!!

Unfortunately we arrived really fast at his place, so I had no time to make up any plans to escape. Something like “Oh, I forgot! I have to go to the dentist!” or “Oh, I have the urge to eat you up, right now!!! Put off your clothes, big mouse” or “I think I’m about to give birth to a child RIGHT NOW!”

Too late, Shinji was already getting in the car. Luckily, he was not a total awesome looking man. He seemed more like a teddy bear, a tall, chubby teddy bear - I immediately liked him. I turned around in order to greet him.

I: “Hey! Nice to meet you!”
Shinji to Hiro: “Whoa! She speaks Japanese.”
I: “Hey ;_; You can talk to me directly!”
Hiro: “He never met a foreigner, so he’s shy I guess.”
I: “But I’m nice ;__;”
Shinji: “Haha, yes! And beautiful! Nice to meet you“ (Yeah, win my heart. Give me compliments. Girls like compliments!)

First he had problems to pronounce my name. That’s why I told him my nickname (he was really relieved about this easy nickname).  We stopped at a supermarket. Minutes later Hiro let my heart skip a beat. Why? Oh my god?! What has he done? Oh no, cliffhanger!

No comments:

Post a Comment