Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oh, this voice

In the summer of 2010, I decided to fly with a fellow student of mine. She was going to stay with me until I was about to meet Hiro. After meeting Hiro, I was supposed to live together with my housemate (who really needs a name! Let’s call him John. Wayne. Lennon. Ah, only John*.). Yes, my housemate was so kind to let me live at his small room for free! I’m such a lucky girl!

And I got even luckier! When I turned on the mobile phone, I got a mail from Hiro! Then I became the luckiest girl on earth when I bought a one-month-mail-flat-rate.  This is something which every girl dreams of. Who needs shoes? Who needs thousands of bags when you can write millions of mails! (In fact, I always write about 1.000 mails per month in Japan.)

You can imagine that the next days were full of mailing. Unfortunately not so much with Hiro because he was busy with this headhunter job. Nevertheless, he wrote me sometimes things like “I wanna meet you quickly”, “I wanna eat you too” – ehm, now it sounds like I started the dirty talk. Now, actually we always talked about the current economic crises and the freedom of all unicorns and… cookies. Yes. Exactly.


Soon it was the 20th and I’ve send him a “Happy Birthday”-mail which he liked very much. One day later, it was one day before we finally were meeting; I packed my stuff and brought it to John. I wasn’t going to bring my whole heavy suitcase to Hiro because it would look like “Hello, I’m going to move in. Nice to meet you, new roommate!”

Birthday-Mail-Reply-thing: Thank you (heartx4) Oh, it was the Tokyo Tower? (I had sent him a photo of the tower) Feeling happy about it. Thank you very much
On my way back to my fellow student, Hiro asked me to give him my phone number. Hell, no! I wanted to know his first and that’s why he sent it to me. Good boy. After this I sent him mine. It would be really convenience tomorrow, I thought. Yes, tomorrow, when we’re going to meet at the airport (I wanted to bring my fellow student to the airport in order to make sure she comes home safely.)

Suddenly my phone rang. “What? Why is he calling now?” I blushed immediately, went to the other corner of the room and picked up the phone.

I: “Moshi, moshi?” (Hello?)
Hiro: (in a f*cking deep and sexy voice! Gosh! I’m so happy my panty didn’t fly away and hit my fellow students head. Would have been an awkward situation) “Moshi, mooosh, (my name)!”
I: “Who’s there?“ (Well, okay. That was a stupid reaction. But I wanted to sound busy. I think.)
He: “It’s Hiro! Hiroooo!”
I: “Ahh, Hiro.”
He: “You should sound happier when I’m calling (^_^)"
 
I was kind of really, really nervous. So he kept on asking me questions, like “How are you?”, “Have you been to the Comiket?”, “Is the mobile phone yours?” and “When are we going to meet tomorrow?”

And of course: “My friends want to meet you.” AAAHHHHHHHHRRGHGHHSS!! As if a dorky, good-looking boy with a sexy voice isn’t enough! Here he comes and tells me about his friends again. 


--------------- 


* By the way, I've changed all of the names of course. It's a true story but I don't want to hurt the privacy of my friends. That's why you can't find their real names here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment